To manage training request form custom fields:
- Go to . Then, click the link.
- Go to . Then, click the tab on the left.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Training Request Form - Manage||Grant access to create and edit training request forms, manage request form statuses, and manage form statuses for users. This is an administrator permission.||Training Forms Administration|
|Training Request Form Custom Fields - Manage||Grants access to create and edit custom fields used for Training Request Forms. This is an administrator permission.||Training Forms Administration|
Search for a Field
To search for a custom field:
- Name - Enter the name of the custom field in the field, up to 100 characters.
- Type - From the drop-down list, select the appropriate custom field type.
- Include Inactive - Select this option to include inactive custom fields in the search.
The Fields table displays the following information for each of the existing custom fields:
- Title - The custom field title.
- Type - The custom field type.
- Created By - The creator of the custom field.
- Active - Select this option to activate the custom field. If this field is deselected, the custom field is not available in other areas of the system.
In the options are available in the Options column:
- Edit - Select this icon to edit the existing custom field.
- Remove - Select this icon to remove the custom field.
To create a Training Request Form custom field:
- Click Add Field icon .
- Name - Enter name of custom field that will be visible to end user. The maximum character limit is 100. If multiple languages are enabled, click the Translate icon to the right of the field to localize the values to the other available languages.
- Email Tag - Enter name for the email tag to be associated with this field and use to retrieve the value of this field in email communications.
- Best practice is to create email tags in all capital letters. Custom tags are prefixed with the word CUSTOM. For example, for the custom field called Profit Net, create the tag using PROFIT.NET and the system will convert this to CUSTOM.PROFIT.NET
- Check box
- Date Field
- Multiple Checkbox
- Numeric Field
- Radio Button
- Scrolling Text Box
- Short Text Box