Administrator can define custom fields for the employee compensation statement. This functionality will allow the ability to display total rewards information as custom fields on the employee compensation statement. These custom fields are only used for the employee compensation statement.
To manage custom fields, go to. Then select the appropriate tab on the left.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Compensation Custom Fields - Manage||Grants ability to define custom fields for the employee compensation statement. This is an administrator permission.||Compensation - Administration|
Search for a Field
To search for a custom field:
- Name - Enter the name of the custom field in the field, up to 100 characters.
- Type - From the drop-down list, select the appropriate custom field type.
- Include Inactive - Select this option to include inactive custom fields in the search.
The Fields table displays the following information for each of the existing custom fields:
- Title - The custom field title.
- Type - The custom field type.
- Created By - The creator of the custom field.
- Active - Select this option to activate the custom field. If this field is deselected, the custom field is not available in other areas of the system.
In the options are available in the Options column:
- Edit - Select this icon to edit the existing custom field.
- Remove - Select this icon to remove the custom field.
Add Custom Field
To add a custom field, follow these steps:
- Select the Add Field icon .
- Name - Enter a name for the custom field that will be visible to end user. If multiple languages are enabled for your portal, select the Translate icon to translate the field into other available languages.
- Type - Select the appropriate custom field type from the drop-down menu. For compensation, only Numeric and Date type fields can be created. See Custom Field Admin - Custom Field Type Options.
- Active - Select this option to make the field active.
- Availability - Define which users have the ability to view and access the custom field. The administrator must set the availability of the field if the field is to appear for other administrators and end users in the application. If availability is not set, then the field will not appear in administrator and end user areas of the application. See Setting Availability Overview.
- Click .