|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Course Catalog - View||
Grants access to view the learning objects in the course catalog and enables administrators to view the Course Console and the Popular Requests and Highest Rated widgets on the Learning Admin Console (in conjunction with the Learning Admin Console - View permission). This permission can be constrained by OU, User's OU, Training Type, Training Item, Provider, ILT Provider, User's ILT Provider, and User's LO Availability. This is an administrator permission.
Adding an OU constraint and a provider constraint to this permission results in an "AND" statement.
|Learning - Administration|
|Learning Admin Console - View||Allows users to view the Learning Admin Console. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Learning - Administration|
Search the Catalog
To search the Course Catalog, enter a training title or keyword into the Search the Catalog field and click the Search icon or press Enter. You are navigated to the Course Catalog page, where training results related to your search criteria are displayed.
When searching for training, the following search filters are available:
- Active - This drop-down filter option allows you to filter for LOs in one of the following states:
- Active (Selected by default)
- Status - Selecting the Status filter allows users to filter based on the following training statuses:
- All - Selecting this option displays training in all statuses.
- Pending Version - This status indicates that the version has been created but is not yet effective, or the versioning has failed. On the effective date (or when the versioning is successful), the status changes to Published.
- Previous Version - This status indicates that the training is an older, previous version, meaning that a more recent version of the training currently exists. A training item in this status can still be on a user’s active transcript, depending on whether or not the users were upgraded.
- Published - This status indicates that the training has been published and is the most current version.
Training in a Published status displays to users if active and within their availability.
- By Criteria - From this drop-down menu, you can filter by the following criteria:
- By Title
- By Created Date
- By Modified Date
- By Provider
- Courses with Recurrence
- Downloadable Courses
Access Course Console
After clicking the Search icon , you are navigated to the Course Catalog page, where training results related to your search criteria display. You can click the title of a training item to navigate to the Course Console page for the training. For more information about the Course Console, See Course Console - Overview.