Create Tool - Manage Courses
On the Courses page, you can view and manage courses created by you, courses created by your organization, and courses created by Grovo.
To access the Create Tool, go to:and click the link.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Create Tool||Grants access to Create Tool for content authoring. This permission cannot be constrained.||Learning - Administration|
To create a new course, you can click thebutton. For more information: See Create Tool - Create Course.
Existing courses display on three different tabs:
- Built by Me - These are courses that you created via the Create Tool.
- Built by Your Organization - These are courses that were created by creators within your organization.
- Built by Grovo - The Built by Grovo tab displays any Grovo courses your organization has purchased. Grovo courses can be managed and also remixed from this tab. Built by Grovo courses are only available if your organization purchases a full or partial content package which includes Grovo courses to supplement the Create Tool. If interested, please contact your Client Executive for pricing.
On each tab, courses display with the following informational columns:
- Status - This column displays the current status of the course, such as Draft, Published, or In Revision.
- Title - This column displays the title of the course.
- Last Updated - This column displays the date and time at which the course was last modified.
- Actions - The following actions may display for lessons on any tab, though some actions may not be available for courses in certain statuses:
- - Click the link to remix (modify) the course. Any edits you make will be applied to the existing version of the course. organizations can remix the Grovo courses included in content packages they have purchased. Organizations which have purchased Content Anytime or any other partial content package which includes Grovo courses will be able to remix the Grovo courses within that package using the Create Tool.
- - Click the link to make a copy of a course. You will be able to make modifications to the copy and save it independently of the original course.
A maximum of 100 or 500 courses can display per page of results on each tab, depending on your selection. If there are more courses than can fit on a single page of the tab, the tab paginates, and the user can navigate to additional pages of results.
To search for a specific course, you can enter search text into the Search Courses search bar and press the Enter key on your keyboard.
To create a new lesson, click thebutton in the upper-right corner of the page.
See Create Tool - Create Course.
Q: How long will it take to see changes in the Create Tool after a client purchases a new content package that includes more Grovo courses?
A: The courses visible in Create Tool will be updated within 24 hours.
Q: What will happen to an organization's course access in the Create Tool if they downgrade their content package?
A: If an organization chooses to downgrade their content package from the full Grovo library to a partial library or no content package at all, they will retain access to their previously remixed course content. Courses visible in the Built by Grovo tab will be updated accordingly to match the their content subscription within 24 hours.