The Selected page displays only the employees that you have selected. From this page, you can apply the filters from the actions bar, as well as add the employees to a list.
You can also clickto deselect all the employees, which opens a confirmation pop-up. Click to deselect all employees. This refreshes the page to display your most recent list of results.
You can also access the employee's profile page by clicking anywhere in the employee's card, except on the Remove icon .
The following information displays in the small employee cards:
- [Organizational Unit 1] - This displays if an organizational unit (OU) is configured to display by the administrator in View People Preferences. The OU will be an active OU for the portal.
- [Organizational Unit 2] - This displays if an organizational unit (OU) is configured to display by the administrator in View People Preferences. The OU will be an active OU for the portal.
- Checkbox - The checkbox allows you to select the employee to add to a list or talent pool. When checked, the employee's thumbnail image displays in the upper-right of the page. The thumbnails update to display the most recently selected employees. Deselecting the checkbox removes the thumbnail, and the employee can only be added to a list or talent pool if the box is checked again.
- Tenure - The tenure displays in the lower-right corner of the card. The tenure displays as a number of years and is calculated from the user's hire date to the current date.
- Color Bar - If the Color by filter is set, then a color displays on the right side of the card. The color that displays corresponds to the employee's metric rating for the succession metric that is selected in the Color by filter.
You can view an expanded version of the cards by clicking theoption at the top of the page. All user cards will expand.
The data in the expanded card is configured by the administrator in the Employee Cards section of View People Preferences. Administrators can add up to six additional OUs, OU custom fields, User Record custom fields, and Performance and Succession metrics, including any career preferences that are selected in the Career Preferences Attributes section of the preferences page.
To collapse the cards, click.
Note: Individual user cards cannot be expanded.