The following features are available on the actions bar:
- Filters - Click to open the Filters panel. The panel opens to the left of the employee results.
- Filters Mode - Click the Filters Mode icon to view the page with the Filters panel opened.
- List Mode - Click the List Mode icon to view your lists. The page will update to display your lists.
- Selected Employees Thumbnails - When you select an employee in the results, their image displays in the upper-right corner of the actions bar. If you have more than four employees selected, the additional number displays to the right of the fourth image. The thumbnails update to display the most recently selected employees. Click any image to view the Selected page, which displays only the employees you have selected. You can remove a thumbnail by deselecting the employee in the results.
- Add to List - This option is only enabled when at least one employee is selected. Click to add the selected employees to a list. This opens the Add to List pop-up. You can create a new list or select an existing list if there is at least one list created. For new lists, you can name the list up to 100 characters. Click to add the employees to the list.
- Number of Results - The number of employees in the search displays in the upper-left corner of the results page. The number changes depending on whether or not you are viewing all employees in the results, a selected number of employees, or the employees in a list.
- Sort By - You can sort the list by last name or first name. If tenure is enabled by the administrator in View People Preferences, then you can also sort by tenure. The list is sorted by last name by default.
- Order Ascending/Descending - You can sort the list in ascending or descending order. The order is based on the Sort By option you have selected. For example, if is selected, then the list is sorted in ascending or descending order by last name.
- Color by - For portals with Succession, you can identify employees by a succession metric. The metrics that display are the default metrics defined by the administrator in View People Preferences. When a metric is selected, the results are colorized to identify each employee by their rating for the metric. If the selected metric does not have any colors assigned to it, then the metric will appear grayed out and not selectable. If an employee is not rated, then they display with gray diagonal stripes in the color bar.
- Color Legend - The legend displays to the right of the Color by filter. The legend identifies the ratings and their assigned colors that are associated with the selected metric. If there are more than three ratings for the metric, then you can click the ellipses to view the additional ratings and colors.
Custom Field Availability Note: The custom fields that display are based on a user's availability to view the field and its value. If a user at any point does not meet the availability criteria for a custom field, then the field and value will not appear.
Succession Metrics Colors Note: As with existing functionality, the colors for succession metrics are defined in Custom Field Administration when configuring the Succession custom field.