From the Requests tab, approvers can access their pending approval requests, view completed requests, and view approval progress. The Requests tab only displays for users with permission to view request items.
To view approval requests, go to. Then, click the Requests tab.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Request Items - View||Allows user to access the Requests tab on the Universal Profile > Actions tab. This permission cannot be constrained.||Universal Profile|
|EMAIL NAME||EMAIL DESCRIPTION||ACTION TYPE|
|Observation Checklist Completed||This email is triggered when an observation checklist is completed.||Observation Checklist|
When an observation checklist approval request is displayed on the Requests tab, the following is displayed for each request:
- Color Strip - The left edge of the action item icon is color coded to represent proximity to the due date of the action item. For example, if the action item due date is past due, then the color strip is red to indicate that action is required immediately. If an action item due date is not eminent, then the color strip is green to indicate that action is not required immediately. See the Color Strip Key section below for additional information.
- Title - This displays the action item title. Click the action item title to view the observation checklist.
- Date Submitted - This displays the date on which the item was submitted for approval.
- Status - This displays the current status of the request.
- Submitted For - This displays the name of the assessee for whom the observation checklist was submitted for approval.
To approve the request, click thebutton . This commits your approval decision for that observation checklist. The observation checklist's status is updated to Approved. If the email is configured, then this action triggers an email notification to alert the user that their observation checklist was approved and completed.
To deny the request, click thebutton . If the email is configured, then this action triggers an email notification to alert the user that their observation checklist was denied.
The following options may be available from the action item drop-down menu:
- View - Select this option to view the user's observation checklist. After reviewing the observation checklist, click the button to return to the Requests page.
Color Strip Key
The following colors are available:
- Red - Due today or past due
- Orange - Due within the next seven days, not including today
- Green - Due after seven days