The History pop-up displays the goal history, including creation, edits, approval/denial, progress updates, task details updates, and target details updates. Also displays the modification history for goals created in a goal planning task. The addition or removal of any comments or attachments are not included in the History pop-up.
To access this pop-up, click thelink on the following pages:
- From the Options drop-down menu in the upper-right corner of the Edit Goal page.
- From the Options drop-down menu to the right of the goal on the My Goals page.
- From the Options drop-down menu to the right of the goal on the Team Goals page.
- From the Options drop-down menu to the right of the goal on the Snapshot Goals page.
The following information is displayed for each item in the History pop-up:
- Name - The name of the goal, task, or target that is impacted.
- Action - The action taken for the goal, task, or target.
- Updated By - The name of the user who took the action on the goal, task, or target.
- Type - Whether the action was taken on the goal or a task or target within the goal.
- Date - The date and time when the action was completed.
By default, the pop-up only displays edits and updates to the goal. History information related to tasks and targets is not displayed.
Tasks and Targets
Click Include Tasks and Targets to include history information related to tasks and targets. This option name and the availability of the option dependent on the configuration of the goal functionality.
Click the right arrow to view additional details for the modification. This displays the specific field that was modified, the previous value of the field, and the new value of the field. Note: This is only available for modifications to the goal details. This is not available for progress updates or modifications to tasks and targets.
Click thebutton to close the pop-up .