The History pop-up displays all of the goal's history, including creation, edits, approval/denial, progress updates, task details updates, and target details updates. The addition or removal of any comments or attachments are not included in the History pop-up.
The History pop-up can be viewed for a goal by selectingon the following pages:
- From the Options drop-down menu in the upper-right corner of the Edit Goal page.
- From the Options drop-down menu to the right of the goal on the My Goals page.
- From the Options drop-down menu to the right of the goal on the Team Goals page.
- From the Options drop-down menu to the right of the goal on the Snapshot Goals page.
The following information is displayed for each item in the History pop-up:
- Name - This displays the name of the goal, task, or target that was impacted.
- Action - This displays the action that was taken for the goal, task, or target.
- Updated By - This displays the name of the user who took the action on the goal, task, or target.
- Type - This displays whether the action was taken on the goal or a task or target within the goal.
- Date - This displays the date and time at which the action was completed.
By default, the pop-up only displays edits and updates to the goal. History information related to tasks and targets is not displayed. To include history information related to tasks and targets, select the Include Tasks and Targets option. This option name and the availability of the option dependent on the configuration of the goal functionality.
For edits to the goal details, users can view additional details for the modification by clicking the Right arrow to the left of the Name column. This displays the specific field that was modified, the previous value of the field, and the new value of the field. Note: This is only available for modifications to the goal details. This is not available for progress updates or modifications to tasks and targets.
To close the pop-up, click thebutton.