When a user selects a goal template from the Goal Library, all of the information in the template is added to the user's goal, where they can modify or remove any of the information. Note: When a goal is imported from the Goal Library, some fields may be locked, and you cannot edit these fields. If this occurs, the field is disabled on the Create/Edit Goal page. The Goals Library is only available if enabled by the administrator.
To create a goal, go to. Then click the button.
To view the Goals Library, click thebutton from the Create/Edit Goal page.
Note: Field names may be customizable by the system administrator, so your field names may vary.
The following search fields and filters are available:
- Search - Enter terms in the field to search by goal title and description.
- Perspective - The list of available perspectives is constrained by OU. This drop-down is not available if perspectives are not enabled.
- Category - This drop-down is not available if categories are not enabled.
Click thebutton to display only goals that match all of the selected search criteria.
- Title - The name of the template. Click the goal title or select the radio button to the left of the appropriate goal to view the goal description, tasks, targets, and weight.
- Perspective - The selected perspective.
- Category - The assigned category.
Click the radio button to the left of the appropriate goal and click to create a goal from one of the goals in the Library. The details of the selected goal are copied to your new goal. Any details that had been entered for the new goal before the import action are overwritten by the details of the selected Library goal.
Note: When a goal is imported from the Goal Library, some fields may be locked, and you cannot edit these fields. If this occurs, the field is disabled on the Create/Edit Goal page.
Click thebutton to close the Library pop-up without importing a goal from the Library.