A library is a collection of online courses. A user can manage a library assigned to them via their transcript.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
To search for a specific item in the library, enter key words in the Search field, and click the button.
- View the Search results and locate the appropriate training within the library.
- Click the Expand icon to see the course description.
The following options may be available in the Options column:
- Note: If a training item within a library is already activated outside the library, the link does not work. If you experience the link not working within a library, search for the training item on your transcript and access it directly. - Click to activate a specific training course in the library.
- - Click to register for the course in the library.
- - Click to launch the course within the library.