Edge Import is a robust, intuitive data load tool that enables customers to manage their data loads in a self-service manner. With Edge Import, customers have the ability to map, validate and load data into their Cornerstone application using flat files. Customers can also set up data feeds to automatically load these flat files such as employee or transcript data from an external system into the Cornerstone application.
Edge Import Migration Guides
- Core Loads Migration - Select this link to download the Edge Import Core Loads Migration Guide.
- Learning Loads Migration - Select this link to download the Edge Import Learning Loads Migration Guide.
Edge Import Starter Guides
- Capabilities - Select this link to download the Edge Import Capabilities Starter Guide.
- Compensation - Select this link to download the Edge Import Compensation Starter Guide.
- Learning - Select this link to download the Edge Import - Learning Starter Guide.
- Performance - Select this link to download the Edge Import Performance Starter Guide.
- Recruiting - Select this link to download the Edge Import Recruiting Starter Guide.
- User & OU Loads and Feeds - Select this link to download the Edge Import User & OU Loads and Feeds Starter Guide.
Important: For customers using the following Data Load Wizard features that are not available in Edge Import, we do not recommend migration of Inbound Data Feed (IDF) for Users and OUs from Data Load Wizard to Edge Import at this time:
- Groups OU load
- Recruitment and use GUID in Data Load Wizard Users feeds
- Sensitive Personally Identifiable Information (SPII) fields - Date of Birth/SSN
Customers using the above features will be informed when these features are available in Edge Import and will be given at least three months to deprecate.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
This depends on the load type. For Learning data, both data upload tools can be enabled in a portal in parallel. For Employee/OU data, this is not allowed. The load types may or may not co-exist as per release communication.
Enablement of Edge Import is possible by selecting the Edge Import on the Edge Marketplace (). This functionality is available to be tested for free by selecting the Install button in Pilot and Stage portals. After the functionality has been tested and validated, you may enable Edge Import in your Production portals by selecting the Purchase button within the Marketplace tile, and access it to setup the configurations. However, if you are using Data Load Wizard, please review the appropriate migration guides for detailed instructions.
The following information is available within this folder. Click a link to navigate directly to the appropriate topic: