To access another user's Universal Profile - Bio page, click the user's photograph from any page within Universal Profile or from Global Search.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|View New Connect||Grants ability to view the new Connect pages, including Live Feed, All Teams, Team Overview, Team Feed, Team Tasks, Task Details, and Connections. This permission cannot be constrained.||New Connect|
When viewing the Universal Profile - Bio page of another user, you can send a connection request for the user by clicking thebutton in the upper-right corner of their profile.
- If you are not connected to the user, the button is available. Clicking sends a connection request to the user. If enabled, the New Connection Request email is triggered when a connection request is sent.
- If the user whose page you are viewing has sent you a connection request, but you have not yet responded, then clicking confirms the connection and you are immediately connected. Accepting a connection request from a user automatically follows the user.
- If you are not connected to the user, but you have already sent a connection request to the user, then "Connection Pending" is displayed and the button is disabled.
- If you are already connected to the user, then Connected is displayed and the button is disabled.
- When sending a connection request, this automatically follows the user. This occurs immediately and does not require the user to accept the connection request.
Below thebutton, the Bio - Connect widget displays the following information:
- Connections - This displays the number of connections the user has.
- Mutual - This displays the people to whom you are both connected.
- Followers - This displays the number of followers the user has.
|EMAIL NAME||EMAIL DESCRIPTION||ACTION TYPE|
|New Connection Request||This email is triggered when a user receives a connection request. This email can be sent as a notification to Request Recipient or a specific user. Note: This email is only triggered for connections within New Connect, not Old Connect.||New Connect|