This report is only used for Level 2 Scored Evaluations, and cannot be used for Level 2 Knowledge Evaluations.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Level 2 Evaluation Report||Grants access to the Level 2 Evaluation report, which compares pre and post training test scores for a particular training item.||Reports - Training|
- Date Criteria filter your results based on an evaluation completion date range. Note: Date Criteria is always implemented using UTC (Coordinated Universal Time).
- User Criteria- limit report output to the users matching the specified user criteria
- The report will only run within the defined constraints for the user running the report
- This is the standard OU availability selection criteria drop-down. Choose from available OU types
- Defaults: If no User Criteria are selected then the report will run for the entire available population
- Training Title - filter by training title
- Session Locator - filter by specific Locator number
- User Status - check to Search all inactive users
The report also displays the number of days between taking the post-training test and completing the course so that administrators can determine if this time period affected the user's scores.
- The administrator may filter by the date that the training item was marked complete in the user's transcript. Only users who have completed the training item will be included in this report.
- Printable Version link to view the results in a web page, or Export to Excel link to save/open as an Excel file
Note: On the report output, for portals with multiple languages enabled, the evaluation title displays in the reporting administrator's language. If the reporting administrator's language is not available, the field displays in the field's default language.
Note: On the report output, the sections display by the associated Instructor (primary sort), then by the actual section order (secondary sort). Sections without an associated Instructor will display first.