Troubleshooting Guide - Level 1 Evaluations
- Go to .
The Modify Evaluations page will open. A list of evaluation types appears beneath the Level 1 evaluations.
- Select the Allow Level 1 Evaluations option at the top of the screen.
- Select the learning object types with which the evaluation may be associated.
- Select the number of days until the evaluation expires.
- Click the button at the bottom of the screen.
Associating a Level 1 Evaluation with a Learning Object
Once the Evaluation has been activated it can be associated with a course by editing the learning object and using the options on the Evaluations tab.
- Go to .
The Catalog Management page will open.
- Click the link and search for the learning object you want to associate with the evaluation.
- Select the Edit action for the learning object to open the Edit screen.
- Locate and click the Evaluations tab on the far right.
- Choose from the options on the Evaluations tab.
Note: Evaluations that are set as Required in the Course Catalog will display a Pending Evaluation status on the User Transcript after completion of the associated training. Learners will not receive credit for the course in a Curricula, Certification, or satisfy a requirement until the evaluation is completed or expired.
- Click the button to save your choices.
Evaluation Availability: With most learning objects (LOs), the evaluation is available to the user after the LO is completed. However, when an evaluation is used with an event session, the evaluation is only available to the user at the session start time. In the case of a multi-part session, the evaluation is only available at the session start time of the final part.
Theoption on the User Transcript will disappear after the user has submitted their evaluation. Users will not be able to access their submitted responses.
Notes about Level 1 Evaluations attached to Sessions via ILT Administration
Evaluations for an ILT Session are always based on the Session settings, rather than the Event Level Settings. Events settings only control the default Evaluation settings that populate under the Session evaluations page when a new session is created.
When the Evaluate Option will Display on the User Transcript
option will appear in the User Transcript at the session start time, regardless of whether the instructor has submitted a roster for the class.
- In the case of a multi-part session, the option will appear on the User Transcript at the session start time of the final part.
- The option will display on the User Transcript for sessions that show a Completed status on the transcript.
- In the case where a user has attended, but did not pass the session as indicated on the roster, the option will display for a user in an Incomplete status.
- The option is not displayed for users with a No-show status.
The following workflow displays the workflow within the system, as well as other assumptions and considerations for use of several types of evaluations.