Use the Goal Creation Administration section to configure the instructions that appear on the user's Alignment, Create and Edit, and Assignment screens during the goal creation process.
To modify Goals Configuration, go to.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
- To enter instructions, type the appropriate information in the appropriate box.
- If multi-language is enabled, a globe appear next to these fields. Click the globe to localize the description for different languages.
Select this option to overwrite custom settings for child division OUs. If you overwrite custom settings for child division OUs, the selected settings are applied to both new and existing child OUs. Any previously customized child OUs are updated with the selected settings.
- If this option is unselected, then only the child OUs that do not have customized settings are updated, as well as any OUs that are added in the future.
- A child OU that has not been customized always inherits from the parent, regardless of whether this option is selected.
- An OU is considered customized if its preferences or settings have been changed.