Use the Goal Creation Administration section to configure the instructions that appear on the user's Alignment, Create and Edit, and Assignment screens during the goal creation process.
To modify Goals Configuration, go to.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
- To enter instructions, type the appropriate information in the appropriate box.
- If multi-language is enabled, a globe appear next to these fields. Click the globe to localize the description for different languages.
Select this option to overwrite custom settings for child division OUs. If you overwrite custom settings for child division OUs, the selected settings are applied to both new and existing child OUs. Any previously customized child OUs are updated with the selected settings.
- If there are no customizations to the child OU, then the parent OU customizations are applied to all child OUs.
- Overwrite custom settings checkbox setting
- If this option is selected, all child OU customizations are deleted from the database, which means the parent OU customizations will be applied to new and existing child OUs.
- If this option is unselected, all existing child OU customizations will remain unchanged, and any new child OUs will inherit the parent OU customizations by default.
- If a child OU has been customized to display any widgets, then regardless of the parent OU customizations, the child OU customizations are applied.
- If a child OU has been customized to hide all widgets, then parent OU customizations will take precedence and will be applied.