On the Job Training Preferences
The Formal On The Job Training Completion Options page allows administrators to configure default On The Job Training (OJT) completion options.
To access Formal On The Job Training Completion Options, go to, and click the link.
|On the Job Training Preferences - Manage
|Grants ability to view and edit the On the Job Training Preferences in Learning Preferences. This permission cannot be constrained.This is an administrator permission.
|Learning - Administration
Formal On The Job Training Completion Options
On the Formal On The Job Training Completion Options preferences page, administrators can determine the default completion options that will appear in the On The Job Training section of the Create Material page when administrators create On the Job Training (OJT). Administrators can modify the completion options for an OJT material when the material is created.
Determine if the available completion options for OJT will be active by default, and then determine whether the active options will require a response by default:
- Date Observed (Required) - This field allows the observation date to be recorded when the OJT is recorded. This field is active by default and cannot be deactivated.
- Training Hours - When set to active, this field allows observers to enter training hours for the OJT.
- Score - When set to active, this field allows observers to enter a numeric score for the OJT record.
- Comments - When set to active, this field allows observers to add comments to the OJT record.
- Attachments - When set to active, this field allows observers to upload attachments to the OJT record.
Below the available default fields, there is an Administrators can modify the defaulted options on Learning Administration option. When selected, learning administrators creating material learning objects (LOs) can select which OJT record fields are active and required for the OJT. If this option is not selected, the default OJT options selected here cannot be modified at the LO level.