Content Requesting Preferences are set by position.
To access Content Request Preferences, go to.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
The following options are available:
- Yes - When this option is selected, a manager or approver can assign training that is not available to their subordinates.
- No - When this option is selected, a manager or approver can only assign training that is available to subordinates
Select this option to overwrite custom settings for child division OUs. If you overwrite custom settings for child division OUs, the selected settings are applied to both new and existing child OUs. Any previously customized child OUs are updated with the selected settings.
- If this option is unselected, then only the child OUs that do not have customized settings are updated, as well as any OUs that are added in the future.
- A child OU that has not been customized always inherits from the parent, regardless of whether this option is selected.
- An OU is considered customized if its preferences or settings have been changed.
Submit or Cancel
To save and submit your changes, click thebutton. If you wish to discard your changes without saving, click the button.