Note: In order to support .mov file types, the user must have QuickTime installed on their machine. For other file types (e.g., .mp4, .wmv), support is built into the Offline Network Player.
To download the latest version of the Offline Network Player (ONP), go to: ftp://ftp.offlinenetworkplayer.csod.com/
Use the following credentials to access the download:
- Username: offlinenetworkplayer
- Password: pLay0FFL1ne
- Operating System:
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2003
- Unzip the CSOD Offline Player #.zip file. # refers to the version number (e.g., 3_1 refers to version 3.1).
- The maximum path length for the installation files is 260, so it is recommended that the files are unzipped into a location that has a short path (e.g., C:\Installer\).
- Execute the setup.zip file.
- If the target machine does not have .NET 4.0 or higher installed, the installer will install it on the machine prior to installing the Offline Network Player.
- Choose a destination folder for the Offline Network Player.