The Manage Submissions page displays all submissions for a specific requisition that have been submitted by the agency user. From this page, the agency user can view submissions, withdraw submissions, and share hidden contact information.
To access the Manage Submissions page:
- Submit an applicant from the Submission Details pop-up via the My Jobs tab on the Agency Portal page.
- Click the requisition display name in the Requisition column on the My Submissions tab.
Thelink at the top of the page allows for quick access to the job description and job qualifications for the requisition. Clicking the link opens the Job Details pop-up. The pop-up displays the requisition's internal and external job description, minimum qualifications, and ideal qualifications.
Note: The fields on the pop-up are not editable from the pop-up.
Use the search filter options to limit the submissions that display in the My Submissions table. Enter filter criteria in the First Name, Last Name, and Email Address fields. Once all criteria are entered, click to display the results in the Manage Submissions table.
Note: When using the Email Address field, the search feature only returns results that match the exact value in the field.
Manage Submissions Table
The Manage Submissions table displays all submissions that the agency user has submitted to the requisition. By default, submissions are sorted by the submission date, from most to least recent.
The following information appears for each submission:
Applicants can be archived in the Applicant Tracking System. When an applicant is archived, their name no longer displays on the Manage Submissions page in the Agency Portal, and their associated data is hidden.
The following occurs on the Manage Submissions page when an applicant is archived:
- Archived applicants cannot be searched in the First Name, Last Name, and Email Address filters.
- "Archived" displays in the Name & Contact column in place of the applicant's name and contact information.
- The Resume/CV column is blank.
- The and options in the drop-down are hidden.
- All other columns display the archived applicant's data.