DDI Integration Implementation Steps
Enable Integration in Edge Integrate
In order to include DDI assessments in the application workflow or assign them via the Manage Applicants page, the integration must first be enabled via Edge Integrate.
On the Edge Integrate > Settings page, you will enter your client ID, assessment name, and assessment ID.
Ad Hoc Assignment of DDI Assessment
This set up is required when assigning an assessment to an applicant outside of an application workflow (i.e. ad hoc assignment).
- Navigate to the Manage Applicant Status page:
- Click the link. This opens the Create Custom Status pop-up.
- Complete the following fields in the pop-up:
- Language - If multiple languages are enabled for the portal, select the language from the drop-down list for which you are entering the status name and description. To localize the status name and description into other available languages, select the appropriate language from the drop-down list and enter the localized name and description in the appropriate fields.
- Display Name - Enter the status name, which appears throughout the system. The character limit for this field is 50. When the display name of an active status is modified after the status is in use or has been used in a job requisition:
- The new display name appears on the Default Status List page.
- The new display name appears in the Status list on the job requisition template.
- Any new job requisitions created after the display name is changed apply the new display name.
- Job requisitions created before the status display name is changed continue to honor the name that existed at the time the requisition was created.
- Description - Enter the status description. This should describe the purpose of the status and what is implied when an applicant is in that status. The character limit for this field is 500.
- Type - Select Note: This field is displayed only when creating a custom status at the top level OU. When creating a custom status for a child OU, the Type field displays the type selected for the parent OU but is not editable. from the drop-down.
- Integration - Select from the drop-down.
- Active - This field is checked by default. Ensure the field is checked before saving the status so that the status is active for the portal.
- Click to save the custom applicant status.
- Add custom applicant status to a job requisition.
This set up is required when a DDI assessment is assigned as a step within a job requisition's application workflow.
- Navigate to the Application Workflow Templates page.
- Click the link. This action directs the administrator to the Create Template page.
- Complete the fields on the Create Template page.
- Name - Enter a descriptive name for the application workflow template. If multiple languages are enabled, select the language from the drop down list for which you are entering the status name and description. To localize the status name and description into other available languages, select the appropriate language from the drop down list and enter the localized name and description in the appropriate fields.
- Description - Enter a description for the application workflow template. This should describe the purpose of the workflow. The character limit for this field is 100.
- Add a Section - Click on the Add Section icon . This opens the Add Section pop-up.
- Title - Enter a descriptive value in the field, which has a character limit of 50.
- Click on the button.
- Add Action Item - Select Add Action Item drop-down. This opens the Edit Action Item pop-up. Complete the following fields in the pop-up:
- Title - Enter a descriptive value in the Title field which is a required field. This character for this field is 50
- Instructions - Enter instructions for the action item. This field is optional. It accepts HTML and does not have a character limit.
- Integration - Select .
- Please select - Select the appropriate assessment to associate with this application workflow template
- Completion Required - Select this option to require applicants to complete the integration step before moving to the next step in the application workflow.
- Click to save the action item.
- Click to save the application workflow template.
- Configure the job requisition to include the custom application workflow.