The Goal API includes the following services:
- Create - Use this endpoint to create new user goals.
- Update - Use this endpoint to update existing user goals in your Cornerstone portal.
- Update Goal Progress - Use this endpoint to update goal progress, one goal at a time.
- Details - Use this endpoint to retrieve details of user goals from your Cornerstone portal.
- Cancel Goal - Use this endpoint to update goal statuses to cancelled, one goal at a time.
- Lock Goals - Use this endpoint to lock or unlock goals, one goal at a time.
The same rules that the Cornerstone UI enforces while creating or updating goals also apply for the API.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
This API is automatically available for organizations using the Cornerstone API and Cornerstone's Performance module. There is no additional cost associated with this functionality when using it in conjunction with the Cornerstone API and the Performance module.
For full documentation about the API, including the endpoint URL, request and response body format, business rules, and validation errors, please see the API Explorer: https://apiexplorer.csod.com/apiconnectorweb/apiexplorer#/