The Workday Transcript Outbound integration is for organizations that are using the Learning module and using Workday as the source for their HCM data. This integration is a one-way sync of completed transcripts from Cornerstone to Workday. The outbound integration runs nightly (US-Pacific) and can be triggered on demand.
The following notes apply to this functionality:
- The following training types are supported: Online Course, Event, Session, Curriculum, Test, External Training, Material, Video.
- Only completed transcripts of active users are synced.
- Transcript sync may include Contingent Workers.
- Organizations can exclude users based on a user's OU and/or user custom field value is included.
- Organizations can exclude transcripts for certain training through a training custom field of type checkbox.
- Sync summary and log are emailed to a subscription list.
How Does this Enhancement Benefit My Organization?
This integration provides an Edge solution to synchronize completed transcript data from Cornerstone to Workday.
It is recommended to implement the integration on your test environment prior to production environment.
The integration is available to install in the Edge Marketplace for a fee.
For organizations that are using the previously existing, legacy Workday Transcript Outbound integration, enablement information is available in the Resources section above.
For new integrations, this integration is available for self-activation via Edge Marketplace and Integrations. Organizations must have an existing contract with Workday. Starter Guides and Migration instructions are included with the integration in Edge Marketplace.
The following existing permissions apply to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Edge Integrations - Manage||Grants access to the Integrations service for Edge Integrate where the administrator can configure, enable, and disable their third-party integrations that are used within the Cornerstone system. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Edge|