Create PayPal Business Account
If your organization does not currently have a PayPal business account, you can begin creating a business account either by phone or via the internet.
Configure Business Account by Phone
To create a PayPal business with the help of a PayPal employee, please use the following contact information:
Sr. Inbound Account Executive
Contact Hours: 8am-5pm M-F CST
Phone: (402) 952-8539
Create Business Account Online
If you do not currently have a PayPal account, you can create a business account by navigating to: https://www.paypal.com/bizsignup/#/checkAccount
- Enter the email address that should be associated with the business account. PayPal will verify the email address is not already in use.
- Create a password for the business account.
- Provide the name of a business contact, a business name, a business phone number, the business address, and tax ID number.
- When PayPal asks how your organization will process credit cards, select the On your Website option, and then select the Process all payments, including debit and credit cards, through PayPal option.
- After completing the above steps, please email your Business Account email address to firstname.lastname@example.org, and a PayPal employee will ensure your account is configured correctly for use with the Cornerstone system.