- All business rules configured in your Cornerstone portal are observed by this API.
- You can only retrieve data for active users using this API.
- You can retrieve data for only one user per request. If you are looking to retrieve transcript data in bulk, consider using the Transcript Search API. See Transcript Search API.
- Removed and archived transcript records cannot be retrieved using this API.
- This API does not include custom field data in the response.
The Transcript and Task API includes the following services:
- Get Inbox Items - This retrieves all items in the user’s inbox as shown on the Welcome page widget.
- Get Suggested Training - This returns suggested training. This does not return playlists. It does not return requested, registered, or approved training. To retrieve this type of training, use the Get Transcripts service.
- Get Tasks - This represents all incomplete tasks assigned to the user.
- Get Approvals - If approvals are used in the system and the user is a manager or approver, this represents the pending approvals for his or her subordinates.
- Get Assigned Trainings - This service returns all the transcripts assigned to users, along with their statuses and due dates as applicable.
- Get Sessions - Get the upcoming sessions in a user's transcript.
- Get Transcripts - This service represents all transcript items currently in the user’s transcript. Each response can return a maximum of 50 transcript records. There is a pageNumber attribute that can be incremented to get the next batch of 50 transcript records.
For full documentation about the API, please see the Developer Portal: https://csod.dev