Ultimate Software's UltiPro Core Data Inbound Integration
For organizations using Ultimate UltiPro as their system of record for Human Resources data, the Core Data Integration is a solution that allows management of employee and organizational unit (OU) data in Cornerstone when there are changes to employee and OU records in UltiPro. This integration, which previously existed outside of Edge, is now hosted in Edge for a simple enablement experience that organizations can configure and manage. This integration is API based and no longer require flat files.
The default language preference that is set in UltiPro is passed to Cornerstone, which is used when a user is created in Cornerstone; if the user's language is later updated in Cornerstone, the default language does not overwrite the user's new language setting. If the UltiPro default language preference is not available or enabled in Cornerstone, then the Cornerstone portal default language is used for the user.
- Data is only sent from UltiPro to Cornerstone. User record data and Organizational Unit (OU) data is not sent from Cornerstone to UltiPro if users or OUs are updated or added in Cornerstone.
- OU and user data is synced from UltiPro to Cornerstone nightly. OU data is synced from UltiPro at 3:00 AM PST, and User data is synced at 4:00 AM PST.
- Ultimate's Employee APIs refresh every three hours. As a result, a force sync only syncs all users when the Ultimate API is refreshed with all changes.
- Only standard fields are sent from UltiPro to Cornerstone. Custom fields are currently not supported.
- Timezone data is not sent from UltiPro to Cornerstone for OUs or users. It must be configured as a system property.
- UltiPro implementations that have multiple companies, positions, and locations are not supported by this integration.
- Any existing users and OUs that were created prior to enabling this integration would be updated by UltiPro if they exist in UltiPro.
The Ultimate UltiPro Core Data integration is available to try or to purchase via the Edge Marketplace. To access the Edge Marketplace, go to.
This functionality is available to all organizations. Organizations must also have an Ultimate UltiPro account.
The following existing permissions apply to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Edge Integrations - Manage||Grants access to the Integrations service for Edge Integrate where the administrator can configure, enable, and disable their third-party integrations that are used within the Cornerstone system. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Edge|