Administrators can withdraw or remove users from a session via the Withdraw/Remove User option for the session.
Go to ILT > Manage Events & Sessions. Search for the event. In the Options column for the event, click the View Sessions icon. This option is only available to users with permission to view sessions.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
- Next to the appropriate session, in the Options column, click the View Roster icon.
- Click the link.
- Click the plus sign icon next to the appropriate users and click .
- From the drop-down, select a reason for the withdrawal and explain in the Comments box.
- Select Do Not Charge Withdraw Penalty to waive the withdraw penalty for this user, if desired. Note: Withdrawal penalties are billed to the user (or their cost center) at the session start date.
- Select Do Not Sent Withdrawal Email to prevent the withdrawal email from being sent to this user, if desired.
- Click . Upon submission, the user is immediately removed and charged any applicable withdrawal penalties.