Administrators can quickly email users registered for a session using the Email Registered Users link on the Roster page.
Note: When clicking the link, individual users in the following transcript statuses will be added in the recipients list: Registered, In Progress, Completed, Cancelled, Incomplete, No Show, Pending Evaluation, Pending Payment.
Go to ILT > Manage Events & Sessions. Search for the event. In the Options column for the event, click the View Sessions icon. This option is only available to users with permission to view sessions. In the Options column for the appropriate session, click the View Roster icon.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
Email Registered Users
- Click the Email Registered Users link. Selecting the link opens a marketing email template where you can specify a time and date for the email to be sent. Emails will be sent on the hour and the half hour on the date specified.
- If applicable, select an email template from drop-down menu. When a template is selected, fields automatically populate as defined in the template.
- Enter the following information:
- Email Title
- From Address - The email address that appears as the From address in the email.
- Reply-To Address - The email address to which any replies to this email are sent.
- Send to - This automatically populates with users from your roster. Users can not be deleted nor added.
- Language - Select a language from drop-down if applicable.
- Tags - Click the link to view available tags for the email Subject or Message. The list of available tags that display depends on the email type selected. When the email is sent, the tags are replaced with actual information. The tags must be entered exactly as they are listed and they are case sensitive.
- Subject - Enter the subject of the email message that is displayed for user. Tags may be used in this field.
- Message - Enter the email message for user. Tags may be used in this field.
- Send Date - Select the date and time at which the email will be sent.
- Click Save.
Below are email tags you can enter into the Message Subject or Body. When the email is sent, Cornerstone will replace these fields with actual information. The tags must be entered exactly as they are listed and are case sensitive. The available email tags for this functionality include: