Session Roster - Roster - Unassigned Inventory Purchase
The Unassigned Inventory Purchase section may appear at the bottom of the Roster tab of the Session Roster. This section displays all inventory purchases that are made for the session that have not yet been assigned. In this section there is a link to email the Inventory Owner. Click this link to create an email that is sent to the inventory owner to alert them that they have not yet assigned the inventory for the session.
Unassigned Inventory Purchase Table
The Unassigned Inventory Purchase table displays the following information for each inventory purchase of that session that has not yet been assigned:
- Inventory Owner - Full name of the inventory owner for the unassigned inventory.
- Organizational Units - The standard OU information for the owner.
- Email - The owner's email if available. Click the link to email the inventory owner to alert them that they have not yet assigned the inventory to the session.
- Sessions Pending Assignment - The number of unassigned seats that the inventory owner has.
- Options - The following options are available in the Options column:
- Comment - This allows you to add comments regarding the unassigned inventory.
- View Details - This allows you to view the details of the purchase of the unassigned inventory.