Tests and questions must exist in the portal prior to loading the mappings. Question Bank questions can be mapped to a test regardless of whether they were created via Edge Import or via the user interface.
This load can be used to map multiple questions to a test.
When loading test mappings, the unique identifier for tests can be provided in the following ways:
- Test ID - Select this option when you have Test IDs available.
- Learning Object ID - Select this option only for updating existing tests by Learning Object ID.
- You can create a custom report to locate the Learning Object ID of each test.
When loading test mappings, the unique identifier for questions can be provided in the following ways:
- Question Reference Number - Select this option when you want to reference questions using your organization's own unique reference numbers. These values are not visible in the portal. This option should only be used when mapping questions that were exclusively created using Edge Import and that have a reference number.
- Question ID - Select this option to reference questions using the ID that is visible in the Question Bank.