Edge Import - Questions Load
The following question types can be loaded via Edge Import:
- Multiple Choice/Single Answer
- Multiple Choice/Multiple Answer
- Text Only
- Free Form (Essay)
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Access LMS - Question Category Load||Grants access to the Question Category data load via Edge Import. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Edge Import|
|Access LMS - Question Load||Grants access to the Question data load via Edge Import. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Edge Import|
When loading questions, the following can be used as the unique identifier for each question:
- Question Reference Number - Select this option when you want to reference questions using your organization's own unique reference numbers. These values are not visible in the portal.
- Question ID - Select this option only for updating existing questions by Question ID. These values are visible in the portal.
The following considerations apply to this load type:
- This load type only loads questions for the Test Engine. It does not support loading questions to be used in Form Management or Evaluations.
- Question Categories must already exist or be pre-loaded before loading questions.
- Questions created in the portal can be updated using the unique Question ID from the portal.