Cornerstone HR - Load User Data - Overview
Ability to perform Users and OU data loads and feeds using Data Load Wizard (DLW) was deprecated with an end-of-life in the May ‘22 Release for most customers. End-of-support for most customers occurred in the February ‘22 Release and support for defects related to DLW Users and OU loads and feeds also stopped at this time.
Important: For customers using the following Data Load Wizard features that are not available in Edge Import, we do not recommend migration of Inbound Data Feed (IDF) for Users and OUs from Data Load Wizard to Edge Import at this time:
- Sensitive Personally Identifiable Information (SPII) fields - Date of Birth/SSN
Customers using the above features will be informed when these features are available in Edge Import and will be given at least three months to deprecate.
Use the User Data Load for Cornerstone HR, to load multiple effective dated records for each user in a single load, including effective dated records. This functionality only applies to organizations using Cornerstone HR.
Users cannot be created in the system "as of" a point in time; users can only be created "as of" Right Now. To perform a data load of effective dated information, the users must currently exist in the Cornerstone system.
Effective dating is applied to the entire record. It cannot be applied on a field-by-field basis when loading data using the Data Load Wizard.
Backdating user data before 1901 is not supported.
- Acme Corp. is deprecating an existing HR system that has employee data about the organization for the previous eight years.
- Jeremy is an administrator at Acme Corp., and he is working migrating data from the HR system to the Cornerstone system.
- Jeremy exports the data from his legacy HR system using the reporting tool and formats the data to be loaded into the Cornerstone system.
- With this enhancement, Jeremy can include all eight years of data for his employees in a single load, meaning that it is much easier for him to migrate data from the legacy system into Cornerstone.