Skills Profile & Capabilities Library - Overview
With the Capabilities Library and Skills Profile:
- Cornerstone's AI-powered Skills Graph automatically imports skills into the Capabilities Library. (Administrators have the ability to screen skills before they are published for employees to see.)
- Cornerstone's AI-powered Skills Graph automatically associates relevant skills to each employee job title using data collected from over 250 million profiles worldwide, across all industries and organization sizes.
- Employees can declare which skills they currently have, which skills they want to further develop, and which ones they would like to ignore. (Employees are given a jump start with automatically suggested skills they can declare and the ability to view full skill descriptions.)
- Employees can also self-rate their proficiency, interest, and enjoyment for specific skills, and receive skill proficiency ratings from their peers.
- Organizations can continue to use their internally defined skills and competencies in addition to the skills from Cornerstone's Skills Graph.
- Organizations should experience a faster implementation time to get their capabilities library up and running.
Click here to download the Skills Profile and Capabilities Library Starter Guide.
The following information is available within this folder. Click a link to navigate directly to the appropriate topic: