With the Capabilities Library and Skills Profile:
- Cornerstone's AI-powered Skills Graph automatically imports skills into the Capabilities Library. (Administrators have the ability to screen skills before they are published for employees to see.)
- Cornerstone's AI-powered Skills Graph automatically associates relevant skills to each employee job title using data collected from over 250 million profiles worldwide, across all industries and organization sizes.
- Employees can declare which skills they currently have, which skills they want to further develop, and which ones they would like to ignore. (Employees are given a jump start with automatically suggested skills they can declare and the ability to view full skill descriptions.)
- Employees can also self-rate their proficiency, interest, and enjoyment for specific skills, and receive skill proficiency ratings from their peers.
- Organizations can continue to use their internally defined skills and competencies in addition to the skills from Cornerstone's Skills Graph.
- Organizations should experience a faster implementation time to get their capabilities library up and running.
The following information is available within this folder. Click a link to navigate directly to the appropriate topic:
|Last Published: 9/10/2021||If you have feedback or suggestions for an Online Help article, please select this link.||© 2021, Cornerstone OnDemand|