Create Tool - Quizzes
To access the Create Tool, go toand click the link.
How to add a Quiz
- Start with creating a course.
- Choose any of the quiz cards available to the course.
- After selecting the type of quiz, add the prompts and responses.
Ranking quizzes are beneficial to determine the relative importance, priority, or sequence of items. This type of quiz assesses the ability to prioritize or order items based on specific criteria.
- The authors can define options and set the correct ranking order.
- The options are presented to learners in random order. The learners can click and drag jumbled options in the right order.
Matching quizzes are beneficial for testing and reinforcing associations between different items or concepts.
- The authors can define options with the right match.
- The options are presented to learners in random order. The learners can click and drag jumbled options to match the values.