The Question Bank is used to create questions which can then be added to one or more learning assessments during the creation process. Creating questions within the question bank allows administrators to save time when they need to add the same question to multiple assessments.
To access the Assessments Home page, go to:and click the link. Then, click the tab.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Learning Assessments - Manage||
Grants access to Learning Assessments (Beta) functionality, which allows administrators to create, edit, publish, and delete assessments in Stage portals only. This permission also allows administrators to delete users' assessment attempts.
|Learning - Administration|
To add a question to the Question Bank:
- Click the button.
- Populate the Question field with the question text.
- Next, configure answer choices for the question. Depending on the selected question type, the following fields may be available:
- Mark if Correct - Select this radio button or checkbox if the choice is a correct answer to the question.
- Answer Text - Enter the text of the answer choice in this field.
- Move Up/Move Down Arrows - To move a choice up or down in the order, use the move up/move down arrows that display in the upper right of each choice tile.
- Delete - Click the trash can icon to delete a choice from the question.
- Add as many choices as necessary by continuing to click the button.
- For Text Only questions, select the Ignore case when evaluating learner's answer checkbox to ignore uppercase or lowercase differences in the learner's answer and the provided answer.
- Select a category to associate the question with a category.
- In the Include Explanation field, provide an explanation on why the selected answer is the correct choice. Learners can see this explanation upon reviewing a submitted assessment.
- The Active checkbox denotes if the question is active or inactive.
- Click the button to save your question and add it to the Question Bank.