The Assessment Player is mobile-responsive and can be used by administrators who access an assessment after logging into the learning management system (LMS) with a mobile device. However, this functionality is NOT available via the Learn app.
See the images below to view the page layout of various Assessment Player pages when accessed from a mobile device:
An Assessment Player navigation panel is available on the left side of the screen. For mobile devices, the panel is collapsed by default and can be opened by tapping the menu icon in the upper-left corner of the screen. Note: The navigation panel cannot be disabled by the administrator.
The following filters are available at the top of the navigation panel while taking the assessment:
- All - This filter always displays
- Unanswered - This filter only displays when there are unanswered questions in the assessment
- Answered - This filter only displays when there are answered questions in the assessment
- Flagged - This filter only displays if the user has flagged at least one question in the assessment
The following filters are available at the top of the navigation panel when reviewing the assessment:
The following filters are available at the top of the navigation panel when reviewing an assessment:
- All - This filter always displays.
- Unanswered - This filter only displays when there are unanswered questions in the assessment.
- Correct - This filter only displays if at least one question was answered correctly.
- Incorrect - This filter only displays if at least one question was answered incorrectly.
- Flagged - This filter only displays if the user has flagged at least one question in the assessment.
To the right of each filter, the number of questions that meet the filter criteria displays in parentheses.
When a filter is selected, only questions meeting the criteria of that filter will display in the lower section of the navigation panel, allowing users to quickly navigate to questions which meet their selected filter criteria. The navigation panel filters operate using "OR" logic, meaning that if, for example, the Unanswered and the Flagged filter are both selected, any questions that are either unanswered OR flagged will display in the lower section of the navigation panel.Note: Regardless of any filters applied, all question types always display in the main viewing area of the Assessment Player. The filters only impact which questions display in the navigation panel.
Sections and Questions
Below the available filters, any questions that meet the selected filter criteria display, organized within their corresponding assessment sections. Each section displays with its name and order number, and sections are collapsed by default. Clicking the section tile expands the section and reveals the questions within the section that match the user's selected filter criteria.
Each question displays in its associate section with their order number and a preview of the question text. Icons display to the right of each question, indicating the question's current status. When taking an assessment, the status icons include:
- Empty Circle - Indicates the question is currently unanswered
- Filled Circle - Indicates the question has been answered
- Flag - Indicates the user has flagged the question for review