Post-work is only available for online course, quick course, material, test, and video LOs. Note: Post-work is also available for sessions via Manage Events & Sessions. This section enables administrators to set post-work. Post-work should be completed after completing this LO.
Design Note: An updated interface is available for this page, which can be enabled by administrators in Feature Activation Preferences. With the new design, the functionality of the page is unchanged.
To add post-work to a training item, go to. Search for the training item to which you want to add post-work and click the Options drop-down next to the item. Select the Edit option. Post-work is added on the General page of the Course Catalog.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
To add post-work, follow these steps:
- Click the link.
- Search for training by keyword by entering full or partial title or description in Keyword field and click .
- Click the Add icon to add training.
Note: If you have permission to restrict the Select Training pop-up, the learning objects visible to you are dependent upon the availability set for this permission. Also, non-required learning objects cannot be marked as post-work for a learning object that is post-work of another item. This causes a circular reference, and a learning object cannot refer to itself.
- Add free form training if applicable by entering title in Free Form Training field.
- Click . Then click .
- Repeat the above steps to add all the post-work items necessary.
- Select the Req (required) checkbox for each LO that is required for the completion of the LO. If the LO has been completed, but not the required post-work, the status will read Pending Post-Work until the post-work is completed. By default, the Req. checkbox is not marked.
- Enter number for the training sequence in the Seq. free-text box for each training item to set a required sequence for the training
- If there is a required sequence, users will not be able to request training until the training which is before it in the sequence is completed first.
- If no numbers are entered, students may take all the post-work training at once.
- The training items will be displayed in this sequence on the Training Details page