Post-work is only available for online course, quick course, material, test, and video LOs. Note: Post-work is also available for sessions via Manage Events & Sessions. This section enables administrators to set post-work. Post-work should be completed after completing this LO.
To add post-work to a training item, go to. Search for the training item to which you want to add post-work and click the Options drop-down next to the item. Select the Edit option. Post-work is added on the General page of the Course Catalog.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
To add post-work, follow these steps:
- Click the link.
- Search for training by keyword by entering full or partial title or description in Keyword field and click .
- Click the Add icon to add training.
Note: If you have permission to restrict the Select Training pop-up, the learning objects visible to you are dependent upon the availability set for this permission. Also, non-required learning objects cannot be marked as post-work for a learning object that is post-work of another item. This causes a circular reference, and a learning object cannot refer to itself.
- Add free form training if applicable by entering title in Free Form Training field.
- Click . Then click .
- Repeat the above steps to add all the post-work items necessary.
- Select the Req (required) checkbox for each LO that is required for the completion of the LO. If the LO has been completed, but not the required post-work, the status will read Pending Post-Work until the post-work is completed. By default, the Req. checkbox is not marked.
- Enter number for the training sequence in the Seq. free-text box for each training item to set a required sequence for the training
- If there is a required sequence, users will not be able to request training until the training which is before it in the sequence is completed first.
- If no numbers are entered, students may take all the post-work training at once.
- The training items will be displayed in this sequence on the Training Details page