Workflow Engine - Manage Workflow Settings
Use the Workflow Setting page to change the name and description of your workflow, set the individual Activity Reassignment, and turn-on stuck activity detection.
- If you are creating a new workflow, this page is accessible once you click See Workflow Engine - Enter/Edit Workflow Name and Description. on the Create a Workflow page.
- To manage Workflow Settings, go to Note: You can only edit workflows in Saved as Draft status. , select the ellipses for the workflow flowchart you want to edit, and click Edit. Select the Settings tab.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Workflow Engine - Workflow Library - Manage||Grants access to view, edit, and publish workflows in the Workflow Library. This is an administrator permission.||Workflow Engine|
Name and Description
Select this page to edit the name and description of the selected workflow.
Select this page to enable or disable activity reassignment:
- Enable the toggle to reassign Inactive or On Leave users to the next Active and Present user in the management hierarchy.
- Disable the toggle to turn off activity reassignment. If disabled, activities may be assigned to users who are Inactive or On Leave status.
- How many levels up the management hierarchy - Select up to 5 levels.
Stuck Activity Detection
Enable this option to add Stuck status to In Progress activities that are not completed after a specific number of days. Select the number of days in the Number of days in Progress but not completed drop-down. The Stuck status appears on the Workflow Execution pages. See Workflow Engine - Manage Workflow Execution.