Workflow Engine - Workflow Bulk Assignment
Use bulk assignment functionality to assign pre-configured workflows to a group of users. During assignment, users can define the target user group and the assignment date.
The following new pages within Workflow Bulk Assignment allows users to manage bulk assignment:
- Workflows - Schedule bulk workflow assignments.
- Assignments - Edit workflow assignments, review executions, and terminate workflow assignments.
You can perform the following tasks:
To access the Workflow Assignment Tool, go to.
Important: To use bulk assignment, the workflow must be published and have the Manager self-service and/or Admin initiated trigger assigned to it. See Workflow Engine - Create Workflow Process.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Workflow - Mass Enrollment||Grants access to the mass enrollment functionality. This permission cannot be constrained.||Workflow Engine|
|Workflow Engine - Workflow Library - Manage||Grants access to view, edit, and publish workflows in the Workflow Library. This is an administrator permission.||Workflow Engine|
- On the Manage Workflow Assignments page, select the Workflows tab.
- In the Name field, search for the workflow you want to bulk assign or select a workflow from the table.
- Click Bulk Assign. The Schedule Workflow fly-out panel appears:
- Assignment Date: Select Assign Immediately to assign the workflow right away or Assign to Future Date to select a date in the future.
- Target Users: In the Select drop-down, select a target group type, and then select an option from the related drop-down. The options available in the related drop-downs are based on the target group type you select. Target group types are:
- Click the Schedule button. The assignment occurs based on the selected assignment date to the selected target population.
- On the Manage Workflow Assignments page, select the Assignments tab.
- Search for workflows using the Sort by and Show Actions by Others options.
- Select an option in the Sort by drop-down to sort by created, updated, or enrollment date.
- Check the Show Actions by Others box to see assignments created by others.
- Select the appropriate workflow in the workflow table and select the ellipses for the following options:
- View - Opens the Workflow Bulk Assignment fly-out to view details about the assignment. This option is only available if the assignment is completed.
- Executions - Opens an Executions page that provides additional information about workflow executions, including Target User, Assignment Date, Duration, and Status. You can also view details for an individual workflow and export the executions table to a spreadsheet. This option is only available if the assignment is completed.
- Terminate - Terminate all workflows in the workflow assignment. You cannot undo this action. This option is only available if the assignment is completed and workflows are still in progress.
- Edit - Opens a page to edit assignment details. This option is only available if the assignment is scheduled for a future date.