API (Web Services) Technical Specifications
This page displays a list of available APIs (web services).
All API technical specifications are available within the Edge API Explorer.
To access the API Explorer, go to http://apiexplorer.csod.com
. API Explorer can also be accessed directly at the following URL:
|Edge Develop - API Explorer
||Grants access to the API Explorer, which provides access to help documentation for various API applications.
Additional permissions may be required for each API. These permissions are listed in the API specification within the Edge API Explorer.
The following API bundles are available:
- Cornerstone API (Foundational APIs) includes the following APIs:
- Core APIs
- Learning APIs
- Performance APIs
- Recruiting APIs
- Reporting API
- Reporting API
- Data Exporter API
- Bulk API - Large data loads
The Approvals API includes the following services:
- Get Approval Details - Get all pending approval items for the supported approval types for a given user.
- Post Approval Details - Approve or deny a pending approval item.
See Approvals API.
|Capabilities Library and User Profile Bulk API
||See Capabilities Library and User Profile Bulk API.
|Employee API v1
The Employee APIs allow you to create, update, and fetch user details from Cornerstone.
Note that there is a newer version of the Employee API (Employee/OU API). If you currently use the v1 version, we highly encourage you to switch to v2. The v2 endpoints have,
better performance with modular endpoints,
higher throttling limits, and better ability to search for an employee. See Employee/OU API.
The Global Search API includes the following service:
- Global Search - Use this service to get details for people, training, and certifications in the system.
This service supports the following types of searches:
- People - Search for any employees in your portal.
- Training - Search for any learning objects in your portal.
- Certifications - Search for any certifications in your portal.
- Everything - Search for people, training, and certifications in a single query.
See Global Search API.
|Organizational Unit (OU)
The Organizational Unit API includes the following services:
- Get - Get organizational unit details
- Set - Insert or update organizational unit records
See Employee/OU API.
|Users / Employees
The Employee API includes the following services:
- Get - Return User record details including Effective Date (CHR) support.
- Create/Update - Insert or update user records including Effective Date (CHR) and custom fields support. This includes data related to employee termination (e.g., employment status, termination date).
- Activation Period - Return and update the activation period of an employee record.
- User Effective Dates - Return all effective dates associated to a user record.
- Custom Fields - Return custom field data for employees.
- Groups - Return employees and the groups in their employee profile.
- User type and Employment Status -
- Return User type and Employment status details including Effective Date (CHR) support Employment status.
- Insert and update User type and Employment status data incl. Effective Date (CHR) support.
See Employee/OU API.
Learning and Extended Enterprise APIs
The Catalog Search API includes the following service:
- Catalog Search - This service searches training data as per the input parameters of the request call. For example, a customer can search for trainings by title, description, and provider name.
See Catalog Search API.
The Certification API includes the following service:
- Delete Certification - The purpose of the service is to remove certifications that are assigned to users.
- If there are two certifications with the same title and both are assigned to the user, then both will be removed.
- If there are two certifications with the same title and one is assigned to the user, then the assigned certification will be removed.
See Certification API.
The Certification Details API includes the following service:
- Certification Details - Use this API to retrieve a certification's details, including section-level details.
See Certification Details API.
The Certification Transcript API includes the following service:
- Transcript Details - Use this service to retrieve certification details from a user's transcript.
See Certification Transcript API.
The Custom Field API includes the following service:
- Custom Field - Use this service to update training custom fields at either the learning object level or the transcript level.
See Custom Field API.
The Express Class API includes the following services:
- Create Express Class - This service creates an Express Class process and, in turn, creates a completed transcript record for users. The following learning object types are supported:
- Event (using Express Class, it is possible to complete an event without completing a session)
- Online Class
See Express Class API.
The Learning Assignment API includes the following services:
- Create Standard Assignment - Use this endpoint to create a standard learning assignment in Cornerstone. You can add training to users' transcripts in Approved, Assigned, and Registered status using this API.
- Get Assignment - Once you submit a learning assignment, you can check the status of your assignment using this endpoint.
- Search Assignments - Use this endpoint to search for and retrieve details on an assignment created via the API or the Learning Assignment Tool.
See Learning Assignment API.
The Learning Object (LO) API includes the following services:
- Get LO - Obtain details of a learning object available to an active user in the portal. The API only supports the following learning types: Curriculum, Event, Session, Material, Test, Video, and Online Course
- Create LO - Create a new learning object. All business rules configured in the portal are observed for this call. The actual payload can vary depending on the type of learning object.
- Online Course - This is a shell course; it is not launchable
- Material - This is a URL without versioning functionality.
- Update LO - Use this endpoint to update existing ILT Sessions in Cornerstone Learning. You cannot update learning objects of type other than ILT Sessions using this endpoint.
See Learning Object (LO) API.
The Learning Object (LO) Transcript API includes the following service:
- Transcript Search - This service gives you the ability to retrieve users’ transcript information from Cornerstone Learning.
See Learning Object (LO) Transcript API.
The Session Roster API includes the following services:
- Create - This services allows customers to update the session attendance roster and complete the session.
- Get Details - This service allows customers to get the details of a session. The service will provide all the details of a particular session for which the Session ID or Locator ID is provided in the request.
See Session Roster API.
The Training Unit API includes the following service:
- Create Training Unit Assignment - This service enables customers to create new training unit assignments in the application for extended enterprise (EXE) customers. All business rules configured in the portal are observed for this call.
See Training Unit API.
|Transcript and Task
The Transcript and Task API includes the following services:
- Get Inbox Items - This retrieves all items in the user’s inbox as shown on the Welcome page widget.
- Get Suggested Training - This returns suggested training. This does not return playlists. It does not return requested, registered, or approved training. To retrieve this type of training, use the Get Transcripts service.
- Get Tasks - This represents all incomplete tasks assigned to the user.
- Get Approvals - If approvals are used in the system and the user is a manager or approver, this represents the pending approvals for his or her subordinates.
- Get Assigned Trainings - This service returns all the transcripts assigned to users, along with their statuses and due dates as applicable.
- Get Sessions - Get the upcoming sessions in a user's transcript.
- Get Transcripts - This service represents all transcript items currently in the user’s transcript. Each response can return a maximum of 50 transcript records. There is a pageNumber attribute that can be incremented to get the next batch of 50 transcript records.
See Transcript and Task API.
The Transcript Search API includes the following service:
- Get - Search transcript data as per the search criteria.
See Transcript Search API.
The Goal API includes the following services:
- Create - Use this endpoint to create new user goals.
- Update - Use this endpoint to update existing user goals in your Cornerstone portal.
- Update Goal Progress - Use this endpoint to update goal progress, one goal at a time.
- Details - Use this endpoint to retrieve details of user goals from your Cornerstone portal.
- Cancel Goal - Use this endpoint to update goal statuses to cancelled, one goal at a time.
- Lock Goals - Use this endpoint to lock or unlock goals, one goal at a time.
The same rules that the Cornerstone UI enforces while creating or updating goals also apply for the API.
See Goal API.
The Performance Review API includes the following service:
- Get Details - This web service extracts performance review ratings, goals, and competency data that is associated with a performance review task
See Performance Review API.
The Application Workflow API includes the following service:
- Get - Get a requisition's full application workflow, including pre-screening questions, compliance questions, disclaimers, notes, and attachments.
See Application Workflow API.
The Candidate API includes the following service:
- Create - Create application and candidate records.
See Candidate API - Overview.
The Job Application API includes the following service:
- Create - Create new job applications, facilitating a one-click apply use case in a job board by allowing candidates to apply to jobs directly from the job board.
See Job Application API (Early Adopter) - Overview.
The Recruiting API includes the following services:
- Get Job Requisition - This API allows you to retrieve job requisition details from Cornerstone Recruiting.
- Get Job Requisition Ad Details - This API allows you to retrieve internal, external, and mobile job ads for a given job requisition.
- Get Job Requisition Custom Field - This API allows you to retrieve custom fields for a given job requisition.
- Get Job Applicant - This API allows you to retrieve job applicants in a given status. Note that this API does not include applicant custom fields in the response.
- Get Job Applicant with Custom Fields - This API allows you to retrieve job applicant details including applicant custom fields. You can either retrieve details for all applicants in a given requisition or you can retrieve details for a single applicant across requisitions.
- Update Job Applicant Status - This API allows you to update an applicant's status in your Cornerstone Recruiting portal.
See Recruiting API.
The Data Exporter API is available to organizations that use the Reporting API, and it provides access to Core objects, which are enhanced versions of views that are more performant at scale.
See Data Exporter API - Access Core Objects Over API.
The Reporting API is a public facing web service that allows clients read-only access to their Cornerstone data via the Real Time Data Warehouse (RTDW). It adheres to the OData protocol (http://www.odata.org/) and dynamically adjusts to reflect any client's schema. Currently, it allows access to all the reporting views in the report schema (report.vw_rpt_*), which are the data source for custom reporting in the Cornerstone application.
See Reporting API.
Webservice API API API API API API Web Services Web Services Web Services