The Feedback homepage allows you to view your own feedback, recognition, and milestone posts. You may also be able to request feedback from this page. When viewing the Feedback homepage for another user, you can post feedback for that user.
To access the Feedback homepage, go to Note: The location of this link is configurable by your system administrator.. Then, click the Feedback tab.
To access another user's Universal Profile - Bio page, select the user's photograph from any page within Universal Profile or from Global Search. From there, you can access the user's Feedback page by clicking the Feedback tab.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Assign Training||Grants ability to assign learning objects to the transcripts of those for whom the user is the assigned manager, approver or cost center approver. This is a manager/approver permission.||Learning|
|Feedback - Request for other users||Enables user to request feedback on behalf of other users from their Feedback page. This permission can be constrained by User's Subordinates, Direct Reports, and Custom Relationship.||Universal Profile|
|Feedback - Request||Enables user to request feedback from the Feedback page of their Universal Profile. Users can only request feedback from other users within their permission constraints. This permission can be constrained by OU, User's OU, User Self and Subordinates, and User's Self. This is an end user permission.||Universal Profile|
|Feedback Details - View||Enables user to view the Feedback Details page and provide feedback when they are requested to provide feedback. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an end user permission.||Universal Profile|
|Feedback - View and Post||Enables user to view the Feedback page of the Universal Profile and to post feedback. Users can only view the Feedback page for users within their permission constraints. Similarly, users can only post feedback for users within their permission constraints. This permission can be constrained by OU, User's OU, User Self and Subordinates, User's Self, and Employee Relationship. This is an end user permission.||Universal Profile|
The following page contains an administrator's guide for configuring the Universal Profile:
The navigation links displays the other available areas of the Universal Profile. Click the navigation tab to access the corresponding page. The following areas may be available:
- Bio - This tab opens the user's Bio homepage. This is only available if the corresponding user is within your permission to view a user's bio homepage.
- Feedback - This tab opens the user's Feedback page. This is only available if the corresponding user is within your permission to view feedback. In addition, this tab is only available for organizations using the Performance module.
- Action Items - This tab opens the user's Action Items page. This may include performance, learning, and volunteer action items. This is only available if the corresponding user is within your permission to view Action Items.
- Transcript - This tab opens the user's transcript. This option is available if the Learning module is enabled for the portal. This tab is only available if you are the corresponding user or the user's manager.
Filter Feedback and Badges
You can view only feedback, only badges, or both. This is controlled by the checkboxes below the Feedback field at the top of the page.
- Feedback - Feedback posts and requests are displayed on the Feedback page.
- Badges - Badges and goal posts are displayed on the Feedback page.
Both are checked by default. If both options are unchecked, then no posts display.
Click the See Feedback - Request Overview.button to request feedback for yourself or for another user. This option is only available to users who have permission to request feedback on behalf of others.
The View Team flyout allows managers
Post Feedback for User
If you have the appropriate permissions, you can post feedback for another user. See Feedback - Post for Another User.
If you have the appropriate permissions, you can request feedback from your manager and peers. See Feedback - Request Overview.
When someone posts feedback for you, it appears on your Feedback page. The following information is displayed with each feedback post:
- User Image - Image of the user who posted the feedback. If the user does not have an image in the system or if the feedback post is anonymous, then a generic image is displayed.
- User Name - Name of the user who posted the feedback. If the feedback post is anonymous, then "Anonymous" is displayed as the user's name.
- Feedback Content - Content of the feedback post.
- Timestamp - Indicates when the post is made. The timestamp is always displayed in the time zone of the user who is viewing the feedback.
When users add comments to a post, the comments appear below the original post in reverse chronological order with the most recent comments displayed at the bottom. A timestamp is displayed with each comment to indicate when the comment was made. The timestamp is always displayed in the time zone of the user who is viewing the post.
- link is displayed. Select the link to view the Posting Details page in a new tab where all of the posting replies are visible. - If a posting has more than one reply at its root level, select this link to view up to 10 of the most recent replies. If 10 comments are displayed and there are additional comments available, then a
- - If a posting reply has one or more replies,select this link or the Reply icon to view up to 10 of the most recent replies. If 10 comment replies are displayed and there are additional comment replies available, then a link is displayed. Select the link to view the Posting Details page in a new tab where all of the posting replies are visible.
Goals in Feedback
If your organization uses the Performance functionality, when you complete a goal, this achievement appears as a post on your Feedback page and is visible to you and your managers. See Goals - View in Feedback.