To access the Action Items, go to Note: The location of this link is configurable by your system administrator.. Then, click the Actions tab.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
The View Team flyout allows managers
An drop-down may be available on various pages of the Universal Profile. This menu may include options such as Assign Training and Create Goal. See Universal Profile Options Drop-down Overview.
Performance Review Batch Rating Action Item Details
When batch rating is enabled for a performance review task, a Batch Rating task will appear on the Universal Profile - Actions page for reviewers for any step that contains a Competency Rating or Question List section.
When a Batch Rating task appears on the Universal Profile - Actions page, it is displayed above the associated review steps. For example, if Batch Rating Task A - Step 1 includes the Review Step 1 for User A, User B, and User C, then Batch Rating Task A - Step 1 appears immediately above Review Step 1 for User A, User B, and User C. This enables the reviewer to choose to either complete the batch rating task for all users within the review step or individually review each reviewee within the review step.
When a batch rating action item is displayed on the Action Items page, the following is displayed for each batch rating action item:
- Color Strip - The left edge of the action item icon is color coded to represent proximity to the due date of the action item. For example, if the action item due date is past due, then the color strip is red to indicate that action is required immediately. If an action item due date is not eminent, then the color strip is green to indicate that action is not required immediately. See the Color Strip Key section below for additional information.
- Title - This displays the action item title, including the name of the review step, which is configured by the administrator when the review task is created. Click the action item title to open the Batch Rating page for the performance review step.
- Due Date - This displays the action item due date. If there are multiple due dates within a group of batched tasks, then the earliest due date is displayed.
- Task - This displays the name of the performance review task for which the performance review step is being completed.
- Priority Flag - This button allows users to mark action items as high priority. Priority can be helpful as a visual indicator to users. Also, action items can be filtered by priority from the Sort drop-down at the top of the page. When the priority flag is not selected, it is gray . When the priority flag is selected, the action item is high priority and the flag is red .
Action Item Options
The following option is available from the action item drop-down menu:
- Launch - Click this option to open the appropriate step of the task.
Color Strip Key
The following colors are available:
- Red - Due today or past due
- Orange - Due within the next seven days, not including today
- Green - Due after seven days