The learning object (LO) must be active on the user's transcript. Archived LOs do not appear, regardless of status.
- If a start date is defined, the LO is only visible if the start date is the current date or has passed. If the start date has not yet passed, then the LO does not appear.
- Color Strip - The left edge of the action item icon is color coded to represent proximity to the due date of the action item. For example, if the action item due date is past due, then the color strip is red to indicate that action is required immediately. If an action item due date is not eminent, then the color strip is green to indicate that action is not required immediately. See the Color Strip Key section below for additional information.
- Title - This displays the action item title. Click the action item title to perform an action that corresponds with the current status. For example, if the status is Approved, then clicking the title registers the user in the LO or redirects them to the shopping cart, if necessary. See the Certification Statuses and Actions section below for additional information.
- Due Date - This displays the action item due date.
- Expiration Date - This displays the date on which the certification expires.
- Status - This displays the current status of the action item.
- Priority Flag - This button allows users to mark action items as high priority. Priority can be helpful as a visual indicator to users. Also, action items can be filtered by priority from the Sort drop-down at the top of the page. When the priority flag is not selected, it is gray . When the priority flag is selected, the action item is high priority and the flag is red .
The following options are available from the action item drop-down menu:
- Action - The option that appears first is dependent upon the current status of the LO. See the Certification Statuses and Actions section below for additional information.
- View Details - Click this option to view the Transcript Details pop-up.
Certification Statuses and Actions
|Certified (Renewal in Progress||Manage||Redirects the user to the Training Details page|
|In Progress||Manage||Redirects the user to the Training Details page|
|Past Due (Appended)||Same as primary status actions||This is dependent upon the primary status|
Color Strip Key
The following colors are available:
- Red - Due today or past due
- Orange - Due within the next seven days, not including today
- Green - Due after seven days