When internal users are referred to a job via email, the application link in the email opens the Internal Email Referral landing page. This page lists all the referred to the user, as well as the job requirements and a link to apply, if available.
|EMAIL NAME||EMAIL DESCRIPTION||ACTION TYPE|
The job title and job description display at the top of the page.
The Profile Match indicates how you match up against the job profile. The percentage is calculated by dividing the number of matching attributes with the number of attributes for the position. The Profile Match displays as both a number and color:
- Red = 0-32%
- Yellow = 33-65%
- Green = 66-100%
Add as Interest
You can add the job to your list of job interests. Jobs added as an interest appear in the Job Interests section of the Career Preferences tab in Career Center.
To add a job as an interest:
- Click the link. This opens the Designate Job Interest Category pop-up.
- Select a job interest category from the Category drop-down. This is not a required field. Note:
The Category drop-down only appears if there is at least one active job interest category defined by the administrator. Job interest categories are managed in Succession Management > Career Center > Job Interest Categories.
- Click .
You can remove a job interest by clicking the Remove icon to the left of the job title in your Job Interests section.
Job alerts notify users by email when an open position becomes available for the job they are viewing. Job alerts are sent immediately when the job is posted to Career Center. You can create a job alert from the Create Job Alert pop-up to have email notifications sent to you when an open position becomes available for the job in which you are interested.
Create Job Alert
To create a job alert:
- Click the link. If enabled, the Designate Job Interest Category pop-up displays first. Or, if you have previously defined the job interest category for the job, then the Create Job Alert pop-up opens instead.
- Define the job interest category if the Designate Job Interest Category pop-up opens.
- Click . This opens the Create Job Alert pop-up.
Note: If the user clicks in the Designate Job Interest Category pop-up, then the job alert pop-up does not open.
Note: The Create Job Alert prompt is only displayed for positions that have no open requisitions.
- Click in the Create Job Alert pop-up to create a job alert for the job. This adds the job and job alert to the Job Interests section of the Career Preferences page.
- Click to not create a job alert for the job. Clicking still adds the job to the Job Interests section but does not add a job alert.
As soon as an open position becomes available for the job requisition, the job alert is sent to the user by email. The title of the job alert is the name of the position. Note: A position is considered open when it is posted to Career Center by the recruiter. Job alerts are not sent to internal users unless a requisition for the job is posted to Career Center.
Job Alert Expiration
Job alerts expire two years from the date of creation. The two years includes the date of creation.
This panel compares the attributes that have been configured for the job to the attributes on your resume. The comparison helps you determine how you match up against the requirements for a job, including education, experience, and skills.
All attributes configured for the job are listed. The system matches the criteria defined for the job profile against the items that are entered in your corresponding resume section. Attributes that you match up with are identified with a green checkmark. Attributes that you do not match up with are identified with a red warning icon.
This section displays all open requisitions for the position and also enables you to apply for the job and view your application status.
In the Open Requisitions section, job requisitions display as long as the job meets the following conditions:
- The status is Open.
- The job is within the defined effective and expiration dates.
- The user meets the availability criteria of the requisition.
- The requisition is posted to Career Center.
The following information displays for each job:
- Title - Job requisition title.
- Location - Location associated with the requisition.
- Division - Division associated with the requisition.
- Job Ad - A View icon appears if an internal job ad is available to view. Click the icon to open the job ad.
The following options may be available in the Options column:
- Apply Now - This option appears if the following are true:
Click thelink to apply for the job.
If the above conditions are not met, then "No longer available" appears in place of thelink.
- Continue - This option appears if the user began the application for the position but did not complete it. Click this option to continue the application.
- Application Status - Displays the date on which the user applied. This option appears if the following is true:
- The user has applied and their application status is not Closed.
- The user has applied, their application status is Closed, and employees are not able to reapply for positions. Note: The preference for allowing users to reapply for positions is set in Recruiting Preferences - General Preferences.