Applicants can upload or remove a photo to their My Profile page by using theoption in the Options drop-down.
To view the My Profile page, click the link in the upper-right corner of any page in the Career Site. If an applicant has not yet created a profile, they can click the link in the upper-right corner of any page in the career site.
To add or change a profile photo:
- Click in the drop-down at the top of the My Profile page. This opens the Change Photo pop-up.
- Click to locate the image file. The recommended size for photos is 150 x 174 pixels. The available file types for photos are .jpg, .png, and .gif.
- Click the button, once the image file is selected. The photo appears in the pop-up.
- Crop the photo using the cropping tool, if desired. The tool can be used to move the highlighted area on the photo to determine the desired area of the photo to display. You can also move and crop the photo by dragging the four corners of the highlighted box.
- Click . This adds the photo to the image box on the My Profile page.
To remove the profile photo, click thelink in the Options drop-down at the top of the My Profile page. This opens the Change Photo pop-up. Click the Remove Photo option at the bottom of the pop-up. This permanently removes the photo from the profile and does not display a confirmation pop-up before the photo is removed.