The Job Alerts panel on the My Profile page enables external applicants to view, edit, and delete job alerts.
The job alerts that appear on the My Profile page are created on the job search page in the career site. For instructions on creating job alerts, see the Career Site - Job Search topic in Online Help.
Up to six job alerts display by default. To view more job alerts, click thelink, which displays at the bottom of the list. To view fewer job alerts, click the link.
Job Alerts Details
Job alerts display in alphabetical order in two columns from left to right. The following information displays for each job alert:
- Title - This field displays the title of the job alert, as defined by the applicant. Click the job alert title to view the Job Details page for the position. Note: If the applicant is logged into a career site to which the job is not posted, then the applicant is automatically redirected to the career site where the job details are displayed.
- Frequency - This field displays the frequency of the alert, either Daily or Weekly, as defined by the applicant.
- Expiration - This field displays the date on which the job alert expires. Job alerts expire 90 days from the date on which the job alert was created. The 90 days includes the date of creation. Once a job alert expires, it no longer displays in the Job Alerts panel.
The options that are available to the applicant display as a drop-down button to the right of the job alert details. The following options are available:
- Edit - Click the Edit icon to open the Edit Job Alert pop-up. Within the pop-up, you can edit the title and job alert frequency. Once all edits are completed, click the Note: Editing the job alert does not affect the expiration date of the job alert. button. This closes the pop-up and returns you to the My Profile page.
- Delete - Click the Trash Can icon to delete the job alert. This opens a confirmation pop-up, indicating that the job alert cannot be recovered once it is deleted. Click to cancel the removal action. to delete the job alert. Or, click