Reviewers can click thebutton to view all pieces of evidence associated with the competency.
Evidence is displayed in the order in which it was created with the most recently created evidence displayed first.
Evidence Display Rules
Clickto view all available evidence.
The following information is displayed with each piece of evidence:
- Evidence File Type - Associated file type. An icon that represents the file type is displayed to the left of the evidence details.
- Evidence Creator - Name of the user who added the evidence is displayed to the right of the evidence file type icon.
- Timestamp - Timestamp is displayed with each piece of evidence to indicate when the evidence was added. The timestamp is always displayed in the time zone of the user who is viewing the evidence.
- Evidence Text - Summary of the evidence is displayed below the timestamp. Up to five lines of the summary text is displayed. If the evidence summary contains more than five lines of text, a link is displayed at the end of the summary. Click this link to view the full summary of the evidence.
- Competencies - Tagged competencies if the evidence is tagged with competencies. Displays in alphabetical order.
- Comments - Comments added to a piece of evidence. Displays below the tagged competencies.
- Download Attachment - Select this option to download the evidence attachment. Note: This option is only available if the evidence has an attachment.
If more than 10 results are available in the table, then pagination options appear in the lower-right corner of the table.
- Click a specific page number to go directly to that page.
- To move one page forward or backward, click the right or left arrow icon.
- To move to the first or last page, click the double left or double right arrow icon.
To close the pop-up, click the X icon in the upper-right corner or click thebutton in the lower-right corner of the pop-up.