The reviewer can click thebutton below the competency to view all pieces of evidence that are associated with the competency.
Evidence is displayed in the order in which it was created with the most recently created evidence displayed first.
Evidence Display Rules
When thebutton is clicked, all available evidence is displayed.
The following information is displayed with each piece of evidence:
- Evidence File Type - Each piece of evidence has an associated file type. An icon that represents the file type is displayed to the left of the evidence details.
- Evidence Creator - The name of the user who added the evidence is displayed to the right of the evidence file type icon.
- Timestamp - A timestamp is displayed with each piece of evidence to indicate when the evidence was added. The timestamp is always displayed in the time zone of the user who is viewing the evidence.
- Evidence Text - A summary of the evidence is displayed below the timestamp. Up to five lines of the summary text is displayed. If the evidence summary contains more than five lines of text, then a link is displayed at the end of the summary. Click this link to view the full summary of the evidence.
- Competencies - If the evidence has been tagged with competencies, then the tagged competencies are displayed below the evidence details in alphabetical order.
- Comments - If comments have been added to a piece of evidence, then they appear below the tagged competencies.
- Download Attachment - Select this option to download the evidence attachment. Note: This option is only available if the evidence has an attachment.
If more than 10 results are available in the table, then pagination options appear in the lower-right corner of the table.
- Click a specific page number to go directly to that page.
- To move one page forward or backward, click the right or left arrow icon.
- To move to the first or last page, click the double left or double right arrow icon.
To close the pop-up, either click the X icon in the upper-right corner of the pop-up or click thebutton in the lower-right corner of the pop-up.