Observation Checklists - Pending Checklists
Use the Pending Checklists page to approve or deny multiple checklists at the same time.
To access the Pending Checklists page, click the Approve Checklists link from the Welcome Page Inbox widget. This page is only available for managers.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
Select all available observation checklists by clicking thebutton. When all checklists are selected, clicking the button deselects all observation checklists.
Pending Approvals Section
The following information is displayed for each observation checklist in the Pending Approvals table:
- Select - Click this checkbox to approve or deny the observation checklist.
- User - This displays the name of the employee that was validated in the checklist.
- Checklist - This displays the title of the checklist. Managers can click the observation checklist title to view the corresponding observation checklist where the manager can approve or deny that individual checklist. See Observation Checklist - Approve/Deny .
- Status - This displays the status of the employee's checklist.
Approve Request/Deny Request
- To approve one or more requests, select the appropriate checkbox and click the button. A confirmation pop-up appears, which enables the manager to confirm their action.
- To deny one or more requests, select the select the appropriate checkbox and click the button at the bottom of the page. A confirmation pop-up appears, which enables the manager to confirm their action.
When an observation checklist is approved or denied, that checklist is removed from the Pending Checklists page. The status for approved checklists is changed from Pending Completion Approval to Completed. The status for denied checklists is changed from Pending Completion Approval to Denied. In both circumstances, a note is added to the History section for the affected checklists, which indicates whether the checklist was approved or denied, including the manager's name and user ID and the date and time on which the checklist was approved or denied. If the manager denied the checklist, the manager's comments are included in the history item.