Topics are the discussion guides that are available for Check-In meetings.
From the Manage Topics page, you can perform the following tasks:
To view the Manage Topics page, go toand then click the appropriate check-in on your dashboard. Click the Settings icon, and then click the Manage Topics tab.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
The following icons are available on this page:
Displays all active topics.
Displays all archived topics. You can restore archived topics to active status at any time.
Click thebutton to add a new topic to this discussion.
- On the Add Topic fly-out, complete the following fields:
- Enter Topic Title (required). You can enter up to 200 characters.
- Enter Topic Instructions (optional).
- Click to save the new topic to the topic list.
Tip: If you want to add several topics at once, click the Add Another Topic checkbox after you enter the Topic Title and/or Topic Instructions, and then click . The topic is saved to the topic list and a blank Add Topic page opens.
To edit a topic, clickfor the appropriate topic. The Edit Topic panel slides open. Edit the appropriate fields, and then click .
An archived topic is removed from active list of topics and is not available for use in the discussion.
- To archive a topic, on the Active tab, click Archive this topic check-box. The topic is archived and moved to the Archived tab. for the appropriate topic. On the Edit Topic fly-out, click the
- To restore a topic to Active status, on the Archived tab, click for the appropriate topic. The restored topic appears on the Active tab.
To change the order of a topic, click on the left menu associated with the topic, and move it up or down to the appropriate location.
Click thebutton to return to the meetings and discussion page.