The Check-Ins Dashboard lets users view and manage current discussions and create new discussions.
You can perform the following tasks on the Check-Ins dashboard:
- Create a new Check-In - See Check-Ins - Create a New Check-In Discussion ..
- View Recent Check-Ins - Review your current discussions. You can also open current discussions and manage topics. See Check-Ins - Manage Topics .
- View Getting Started Tips - View related videos.
To access the dashboard, go to.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
Creating a new check-in discussion includes adding participants, scheduling, and managing the topics that are part of the discussion. See Check-Ins - Create a New Check-In Discussion .
The Recent Check-Ins section displays the current discussions in which you are a participant as follows:
- The name of participants in the meeting.
- The type of meeting, such as a Goals Check-in.
- The frequency of the meeting, such as weekly or monthly.
- The date of the next meeting.
You can click on any discussion in this list to view or add new meetings or manage discussion topics. See Check-Ins - Manage Topics .