The Cornerstone Mobile app was removed from the Apple App and Google Play stores on April 30, 2020. The app will be deprecated in August 2020 and will no longer function for users if opened following its deprecation in August. Users can download and use the new Cornerstone Learn app from both the Apple App store and the Google Play store.
View and Launch Completed Training
To view and launch completed training:
- Tap Completed on the Transcript page. This opens the list of completed training.
- Tap Launch to launch Completed training.
Completed Training Page
The Completed training tab displays training that is in a Completed status. The training items are listed in the order in which they are completed, from most to least recent.
The following information displays for training items on the Completed training tab:
- Training Title
- Training Status
- View Details - The user can click
to view the training details. When viewing the training details, the completed date is the date on which the training achieved a status of Completed.
- Completed Equivalent - For training that is in a Completed Equivalent status, the completed date is the date on which the training item was marked as Completed Equivalent. Note: The user can launch Completed Equivalent training, if needed.
- Curriculum/Library - For training within a curriculum or library, all items within the curriculum or library must be in a Completed status before the LO is moved to the Completed tab.
- Sessions - When a user achieves a Completed status for a session, the session is moved to the Completed tab.
Completed training that is no longer active cannot be launched. Instead of abutton, a option displays. Click to view the training details for the Completed training.
Offline training cannot be launched from the Completed tab. Users can only launch offline training from the Active tab.
For training that is configured by the administrator to allow users to request it more than once, the training in a Completes status moves to the Active training tab once the user re-request the training.
For training items that have pre-work, post-work, or a prerequisite, the training item is not moved to the Completed tab as a standalone item in a Completed status. All training items for a learning object that contains pre-work, post-work, or prerequisites must be in a Completed status before the LO is moved to the Completed tab.